NAVIGATE ALL MY SITES

"I am mesmerized by the pet paintings you have done. How did you ever figure out how to paint their souls?" Deborah C.

Lucy - Fawn Whippet


CLICK IMAGE to enlarge beyond actual size of painting

"Lucy"
8x10 inches / oil on panel / Private Commission
SOLD
Here's Lucy, one of Anne's gorgeous girls! This painting was a tad bit challenging insofar as the image I had for reference was rather digitized therefore details were not quite evident. However, with such a magnificent model as Lucy, how could one do anything other than create a beauty?

10% of proceeds donated to Greyhound Rescue Foundation of Tennessee

4 comments:

m collier said...

Beautiful painting.

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

Thank you so much, M, I truly appreciate your compliment! Jeanne

Unknown said...

I love this one.

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

Thank you so much, Lisa! Seems whenever I complete a new portrait and see them "face to face" here in my studio, they actually have a life all their own. I begin to have a real attachment to them! Thanks again, Jeanne


taste testing, meeting Teddy, sitting pretty

taste testing, meeting Teddy, sitting pretty

...and one of my beautiful boys

...and one of my beautiful boys

and here are my big boys

and here are my big boys

...and our other big boy

...and our other big boy

my constant companion in the garden whom we lost to cancer this past spring

my constant companion in the garden whom we lost to cancer this past spring