NAVIGATE ALL MY SITES

"I am mesmerized by the pet paintings you have done. How did you ever figure out how to paint their souls?" Deborah C.

gorgeous cats caramel black long haired custom pet paintings in oil

"Fujee and Scottie"
12x12 inches / oil on panel
SOLD
Two stunning, long haired cats are poised together on this white painted desk. While this painting is 12 inches, their heads are actually only about 2 inches in size so the most delicate touch of the brush can alter an expression. Therefore, the steadiest hand and concentration was required as with my miniature paintings. You'll see in the detailed image that I've further refined Fujee's face and beautiful, soft green eyes. (Please excuse the digital camera sway on the tableline as it's perfectly straight in reality.)

A percentage of proceeds donated to:
Coalition of All Breed Rescue of Arizona - CABRA
P.O. Box 7264
Phoenix, AZ 85011-7264
 
oil painting above; client photos below
To see Dorise's other boy, Rusty, scroll down a few more posts.

2 comments:

Carol J. Forrest said...

I particularly love the sheen on the black cat's coat. So beautiful! They both look like you could reach out and touch their lovely fur. If I didn't have birds, I would love to have these two curled up next to me!

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

Thank you SO much, Carol. Aren't these two boys spectacular? I don't think anyone could plan such a perfect composition with the two of them seated so beautifully together...especially knowing the temperment of cats! Their fur is so thick and lush it was delightful painting them! Thank you for your lovely comments! Jeanne


taste testing, meeting Teddy, sitting pretty

taste testing, meeting Teddy, sitting pretty

...and one of my beautiful boys

...and one of my beautiful boys

and here are my big boys

and here are my big boys

...and our other big boy

...and our other big boy

my constant companion in the garden whom we lost to cancer this past spring

my constant companion in the garden whom we lost to cancer this past spring